Sunday, August 9, 2020

Japanese Docu-drama Oswald and JFK Unsolved Cases Parts 1-2

 Japanese Docu-drama Oswald and JFK Unsolved Cases Parts 1-2

While I am preparing a detailed account of the Valkyrie Hitler Plot at Dealey Plaza and The Supreme Court, that will be out in a few days, I learned that the Japanese docu-drama was released in Japan in June and an English version is now available here.

NHK is the Japanese public TV network, similar to the Public Broadcasting Service PBS - in the USA.

I arranged for Mr. Nuguchi the producer and director to film the CAPA Conference in Dallas last November 2019, and he has interviews with Dick Russell, Jeff Morley and Rolf M. Larssen, as well as others.

But I am disappointed with this production for a number of reasons. For one it is no a true documentary, but has an actor playing Oswald, novelizing it rather than making it strictly non-fiction.
And it opens with a reading from Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass, something I just don't get.

Dick Russell, Jeff Morley and Rolf M. Larssen are all very good and I pretty much agree with them as to how the Dealey Plaza Operation went down. When I get a chance I will make a partial transcript of what they say.

NHK World Prime - NHK World-Japan On Demand

Part 1 - The Pawn
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ondemand/video/3016074/

Part 2 - The Chessmaster
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/ondemand/video/3016075/


If you can please support JFKCountercoup and my work: 














No comments: