Monday, August 28, 2023

JFK's Brain at Armed Forces Institute of Pathology

 Tracking JFK's Brain

Jim diEugenio over at Kennedys and King recently learned about the Secret Service destruction of records and a vile from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology - AFIP- labeled as a section of JFK's Brain that was destroyed by SS Agent James Mastrovito by flushing it into a food processor.

The Mystery of Kennedy’s Brain Deepensv

Mastrovito, when assigned custody of the SS records on the assassination, was instructed to destroy "unnecessary" records so he, in his word "culled" them.

I think I learned this from a document given to me by British researcher Malcolm Blunt, as Jimmy D did, and I wrote about it on my JFKCC2 blog in 2014, and then more recently this past August listed it among the records destroyed and missing for the MFF v. Joe Biden-NARA civil case.

JFKCountercoup2: James Mastrovito - Destroyed USSS Records and JFK Evidence

JFKcountercoup: Destroyed, Missing, Withdrawn and Withheld Records

I know Jim reads my blog because he occasionally comments on it, but I guess he must have missed my first 2014 post as I put it up at JFKCountercoup2 instead of my regular blog, as I guess that was a busy time. I have been going over my backup blog, where I mainly post important articles and references that I use in my main blog and overall story, I will be reposting items that I think are important and bring them up to the forefront. 

While most believe RFK put the brain, or what was left of it, in the coffin when it was moved and reburied in a top secret Midnight operation in 1967, when JFK's son Patrick was reburied next to him,  the autopsy doctors did examine a brain a few weeks after the autopsy, and Dr. Pierre Fink was associated with the AFIP, so it could make sense.

More t o come on this soon. 

BK

Billkelly3@gmail.com 







No comments: